RENT OF PREMISES
Jelgava Palace is the largest Baroque – style palace in the Baltic States, and the breath of history can still be felt in this 280-year-old Palace. In the Jelgava Palace there is an opportunity to hold solemn and creative events, conferences and seminars.
The following premises are offered for rent: Silver and Golden halls, the Central Hall and its foyer, auditoriums, as well as additional equipment for conducting various kinds of training and lectures.
Price list for rent of premises and courtyard (price per hour):
• Silver Hall - up to 80 seats, price: EUR 30.00 excluding VAT,
• Silver Hall - the number of seats up to 80 and the Golden Hall - the number of seats up to 50, price: EUR 60.00 excluding VAT,
• Foyer of the Central Hall - price: EUR 20.00 excluding VAT,
• Central Hall and its foyer - the first two hours, price: EUR 300,00 excluding VAT, each next hour: EUR 100,00 excluding VAT,
• Room no.: 618 - number of seats up to 50, price: EUR 15.00,
• Courtyard of the Jelgava Palace - price of the first hour: EUR 70.00 excluding VAT, each next hour: EUR 35.00 excluding VAT.
Contact information: Anita Pruse, head of the LBTU Students’ Club, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 26498504; and Ginta Linite, Director of the Jelgava Palace Museum, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 63005617.